Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

5.28.2008

apologies

I want to apologize for the lack of posts lately. For those that don't know, I am in Ohio for the week helping my sister prepare for her wedding. My twin sister, Whitney, is getting married on Saturday and I am here helping her get ready... so basically, I'm sorry. Not only are we preparing for that, but I've had something going on everyday...today was a trip to Columbus with my Aunt Dawn, Granny & Whitney to meet up with my cousin Tyler to have lunch, it was so fun!!! I promise to chime in more often next week! Thanks for keeping the faith in my little ole' blog :) I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous May 30, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

Just to let you know that our trip to Columbus and lunch with some pretty awesome grandchildren was something I will treasure for years to come.
I am so proud of all of you. God has blessed our family with the "cream of the crop."
I love you all!!!!

Cassidy Dawn June 2, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

I had the best time too! Miss you already!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP