Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

4.06.2008

what day is it?


Justin and I were making dinner tonight...which is a rarity lately, it is usually me throwing something together, but today, today we made it together. While I was waiting for him to finish up his part I looked up at the glasses from our wedding (I etched a tree on them...it was our thing), and I asked..."what day is it again?" Justin - "It's the sixth of a....it's our 6th month anniversary!" How ironic! The one day we took and really just enjoyed the day and turns out it was a pretty big one for us!
Today was wonderful, the best weather all year. We put aside our work for just a bit (which never, ever happens!) and walked around town and sat on the porch with lemonade and Jack Johnson on the ipod...perfect! I'm actually glad we didn't realize it until the end of the day...I love exactly how it happened.
It's been the best 6th months! So good, we lost track :)

Happy 6th month anniversary Justin, I love you!
*oh, explanation for the pic: we just have one ipod...

2 comments:

Anonymous April 7, 2008 at 7:46 AM  

I love this post and the pics.....sooo cute. I didn't realized it has been 6 months either. Congrats kids. Happy Anniversary!!! Love you bunches.... Mom

chelsea April 8, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

It flies, doesn't it? I was reminded that yesterday was our 9 month anniversary when I ran into a couple who's baby was born right around our wedding. They were having her 9 month pictures done! Congratulations!!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP