Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

4.21.2008

save the date cards

I love designing special things for my clients. Whether it is a holiday card, announcement or save the dates, I really try to convey the feel of the event for them. Here is a custom designed save the date postcard for an upcoming wedding. The blue color and letter 'G' is a theme for the couple and I think it worked great on the card.

If you are in need of any type of custom designed card soon, just let me know! There are more occasions than you think that you can take advantage of it...I am working on a "new address" card at the moment!Photobucket

2 comments:

kristy April 22, 2008 at 8:23 PM  

cassidy dawn, thanks for saying "hi" on my blog! you are so lucky to have worked with melanie. i think the world of her! i really like your save the date cards, what a great design and service for your clients. and thanks for sharing photos of your work, you are very talented!

Unknown April 25, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

Another One Bites the Dust!!! I can't believe its almost May. I think for a wedding festivity, all of you should get tattoos that say Hall w/ a heart around them. I bet your parents would love it and it would make them feel special!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP