Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

4.16.2008

another great product

Thanks so much for the votes! I really do appreciate it. I was also pleased with the results! By personal stories, I meant my random thoughts and ideas...and that got the highest! That's the easiest one for me to think up, and today's post is just that!
The second was personal photos. I have actually been taking a lot of spring photos and plan to share them all soon.
I was also excited for the CDP photos, and since there were so many I can't wait to hear from each of you that voted. I expect you to set up a session in the near future (I can't blog them if I don't have them, silly ;) So hope to hear from you all soon!



Tonight I wanted to share one of my favorite products. Cucina! You may have seen these around, Anthropologie carries many of them along with Ivy's and All About Cooking (for all you near Chillicothe). I love the scents and how they make your hands feel oh so soft.
I've got the Lime Zest & Cypress Hand Wash for the Kitchen (made with Olive Oil!) and the Coriander & Olive Tree Hand Butter (I love that the smell isn't too overwhelming on this one).

Hope everyone is enjoying this amazing Spring weather. I am planning a little photo field trip tomorrow that I am very excited about!

2 comments:

Anonymous April 17, 2008 at 3:27 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chelsea April 17, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

I had to go buy the "re-charge" container of the lime zest and cypress hand wash last week. I love it so much!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP