Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

3.05.2008

ONE WEEK!

I can't wait!
This is not going to be good for my bank account ;)

*For those that don't know, the Ikea in West Chester, Ohio opens next Wednesday.

I am so excited!

3 comments:

bobbfamily March 5, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

We have an IKEA in Orlando!!!!!!! Shannon stopped by the other day on an airport run and bought new lights for out kitchen! I love their stuff and the price is great!!!!!

Laura March 6, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

i know! i'm so excited!

Anonymous March 7, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

I have it marked on my calendar!!...we only live ten minutes away from the store. I'm in big trouble!!! If you ever want to make a trip of it...come stay with Seth and I

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP