Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

3.24.2008

meg.

Prepare yourself for a photo filled post. Meg, one of my best friends in the entire world (she is actually how Justin and I met), called me up asking for a headshot, she just needed one picture. Oh please. I decided to fully take advantage of the situation. I had just gotten two fabulous new lenses and was dying to try them out. Even better, Meg lives in Cleveland. I had been wanting to do a shoot in an edgier (word?) city than Chillicothe (surprise, I was pretty naive about some of my location choices :). I knew she would be up for anything, so we went. We had a blast, but that was a given, even better - I am in love with the photos. It may seem as though I didn't narrow anything down when deciding what to show, but keep in mind that we have 44 photos. So here are a lot of my favs from this too fun shoot. Thanks Meg, for always being up for anything. Can't wait to see you again!

this one is so meg, i love it.serious, with a bit of texturei think it is time to make a cd?

i love alleys filled with awesome light!
i love this laugh, i am sure she is making fun of me (i probably just fell, or something equally embarrassing), but the picture's cute!
Have a happy Monday!

edited to add: I've had a couple requests to see more. If you want to see Meg's gallery, just click 'view proofs' on the sidebar and click 'megalexander'. Thanks for the sweet comments!

3 comments:

Malex March 24, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

I had a blast too my love ;) you are the best!

Anonymous March 24, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

so so very cute!!! Just wish we had one of the two of you crazy gals together! Love you both! Mom

Lisa April 3, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

you photos always make me smile and I have to say that Meg is just beautiful.

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP