Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

3.08.2008

#68 check...sort of.

Yep, another one checked!
Although, I am not going to mark it off yet, there are still a few more I am holding out for, I was beyond thrilled when I friend of mine decided to sell a couple lenses! They were exactly what I had my eye on, and I am over the moon in love with them.

So I am proud to announce that I am the new owner of the wonderful
Canon 24-70mm 2.8
Canon 85mm 1.8

I've been fortunate enough to use the 24-70 for quite a while, but was blown away once I was able to use with the 85. Love it!

Here is a portrait of Justin with the 85mm:
We took another photo walk today, but you'll have to check back later for the photos :)
I have a special, 'Old Maysville' post coming...

*and yes, I got a haircut, and it is much cuter when not stuffed under a hat...it's nice and short and curly!

2 comments:

Anonymous March 10, 2008 at 7:12 PM  

awesome portrait of justin, love it!

Anonymous May 19, 2008 at 11:42 PM  

I was just wondering, I have been thinking about getting a new camera. I need to start my portfolio this summer for college, and I was wondering if you had any recommendations. If you could just repost on here and i will check back or email me at amyjo.brownfield@yahoo.com.

thank you so much!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP