Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

1.03.2008

organized for 2008?


If you know me even a little bit, you probably know that I have a thing for being organized. Just something about me. So I thought I would share one of my new favorite things that helps me be just that.
I love the Rubbermaid Premier 20-pc. Set (sold almost everywhere). We got these after the wedding and they are great. Not only are they decent looking (rubbermaid has had some years), but they are so great in storage, and they last (I love the throw away ones too, but these will last...really last, it is very hard plastic). The containers stack on top when in use (fits right into the lid), but my favorite part is when they are in the cabinet. All the containers sit right inside each other, one stack! and the lids 'click' into each other. They literally take up no room, it is crazy.
So for those of you with crazy cabinets, these little guys will help, and hey, they are just $20.00. Not bad.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP