Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

1.10.2008

Bridal & Prom Show

This Sunday I will be in my first Bridal Show! I am running around getting the finishing touches ready, and hopefully it will all be done by then. :)
If you are going to be in Chillicothe on Sunday and planning on coming, please stop by my booth, I'd love to see you!!!!

  • What: Fourth annual Chillicothe Gazette Bridal and Prom Extravaganza.
  • When: 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday.
  • Where: Open Door Ministries, 3130 S. Bridge St.
  • Tickets: $5. Tickets are available at the Chillicothe Gazette office, 50 W. Main St., Uniquely Yours in Circleville and The Party Place on Water Street in Chillicothe.

  • Read: here for more details.

    Hope to see you there.

    0 comments:

    Blog Archive

    Labels

    Just a little about me:

    My photo
    Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

    For Information:

    For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

    Thanks so much for your interest!

    "

    Copyright

    All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

      © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP