Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

10.26.2007

the wedding!

On October 6th, Justin and I were married, and I thought I would finally fill you in and show a few pictures. Now keep in mind, these are all snapshots from point and shoot cameras, but I know many are checking for something, so here is what I have at the time. I promise to share the professional images from the wonderful Melanie Mauer when they're done. So for now, here we go. *Instead of uploading a billion pictures, I just picked out a few that illustrated the day and put them together.

getting ready:
image notes: 1 - my awesome bridesmaids working on the centerpieces 2 - the tent 3 - joe & ely 4 - setting up the lights! 5 - allison & meg 6 - one of my fav pictures of the weekend, a group of some of my very favorite people!

rehearsal dinner:
1 - chelsea, whitney & damon 2 - maddie & me 3 - matt, jenn & theresa 4 - justin, seth & allison 5 - joe & ely 6 - dad, scott, mom & caralee

locations:
1 - tree in my yard that we were married under 2 - shelter house, social time (this was one of my favorite parts of the day) 3 - view in the tent (so pretty!)

ceremony:
1 - my dad & I (walking out) 2 - ceremony (and there weren't any injuries from falling walnuts :) 3 - our personal prayer after communion 6 - mr. & mrs. drummond

reception:
1 - drink bar (this was during the social time, but there was also one in the tent) 2 - intro 3 - first dance 4 - pies (instead of cake, they were made by family members...and were sooo yummy! the meal was an amazing pasta bar and we also had crispie cream donuts to take when people left, but I don't have a picture of that) 5 - toasts 6 & 7 - dancing fun!

If you want a few more, Mackenzie (our awesome wedding planner) uploaded some of her shots and you can see them here :
more pictures

Another fun thing we did at the wedding was instead of having a typical guest book, we did a photo booth! I am so happy we did, too; the images are so fun, and I plan to make a book soon. Check back tomorrow to see a few of my favorites and a link to all of them.

Thanks to everyone for participating in it! We do want to send out a thanks to everyone who helped create our day. There is no way we could have done it without the help and support from our family and friends. People were calling and stopping by the week before asking what they could do to help. Thank you so much, we couldn't have asked for a better day. It was so perfect!

Keep checking- photo booth pictures tomorrow and some honeymoon pictures soon after!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP