Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

10.29.2007

the reed family

I must interrupt this successive posting of wedding updates to show you the latest family I was honored to photograph. Last weekend, during the Fall Festival of Leaves in Bainbridge, I got together with the Reed Family to have a super quick photo shoot. Lori and I have been discussing this for a while and it just worked out that the entire family was there for the most beautiful weekend in Bainbridge for the fall. The family members are scattered all over, so Lori wanted to get a photograph before they all went in separate ways again for a while. We did a couple shots of the family (it was 10 mins until the Ohio State game :) ), then I went completely overboard with the kiddos! These two girls were so precious and I couldn't stop photographing. I just wanted to share a few of my favorites! she loves her family and i just loved her expression: i think this picture proves that kids have their own language...check out those expressions, how cute! the girls:on that smiling note...have a great day!!!

*Oh and I know there are a number of you that wanted to do a session this fall after the wedding, so just email me and we can set something up soon before all the leaves are gone!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP