Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

1.25.2007

Hayley + Richard


Last June, I had the privilege to photograph one of my very best friends' wedding! Hayley and I have known each other since we were about 5, or maybe even 4. We met in Sunday School and have been close friends since, so many memories! :)

The wedding was soo fun, just like anything Hayley is involved in, she is such fun, everyone had a great time. It was small outdoor wedding (my fav) with her closest friends and family at her parents house. It was beautiful and the wedding was so personal, Hayley is so stylish! I am so happy for her and Richard, they are both wonderful people and I am blessed to call them friends, and I am so glad they found each other.

I wanted share some pictures from the wedding and decided to show you something else we can do at CDP. Custom wedding albums are great keepsakes and are always fun to create. Here are a few pages (spreads) from an album I created for Hayley and Richard. Hope you enjoy!

This crew really knew how to dance!
The evening ended with a great fireworks show in the front yard.
*Also, stay tuned for pictures of Miss Sophie, Hayley and Richard's daughter! She is absolutely adorable!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP